Terms & Conditions
- Stand order: No application for a digital stand will be registered before the online registration form is duly completed and submitted. The registration is binding.
- Confirmation: A written confirmation of the order will be issued after submission. The organiser is entitled to reject entries or exhibits.
- Payment terms:
The invoice for a digital stand will be issued by Nordic Edge AS and is due for payment 14 days from the invoice date. If the stand is not paid in due time, the exhibitor may be charged with interest from the due date. Under Norwegian tax regulations, delegates from all countries are required to pay 25 % VAT on any conference taking place in Norway. VAT is subject to change without notice.These terms and conditions shall be governed under Stavanger District Court.
All information is displayed subject to printing errors. The organiser reserves the right to correct if errors are included in the calculation or presentation. All prices and offers are calculated based on current prices and are subject to changes in exchange rates and other price and tax changes that are not under the control of Nordic Edge.
Should you have any questions regarding your registration, please do not hesitate to contact the Nordic Edge Booking Office at email@example.com.
- Cancellation: Exhibitors who withdraw their stand order, must pay a cancellation fee as follows:- Upon cancellation later than 90 days prior to the digital exhibition opening day, 50% of the digital stand rental must be paid.
– Upon cancellation later than 60 days prior to the digital exhibition opening day, 100% of the digital stand rental must be paid.
– The registration fee is non-refundable.
- Circumstances beyond the control of the organiser, such as failures in the supply of electricity, telecommunications and data lines and the like, and circumstances which are to be regarded as force majeure, such as strikes, lockouts, fires and so forth, do not entitle the registrant to claim compensation, refund of registration fee or the like.